Church of Santa Maria

The Parish Church of Santa María, which in the 18th century was dedicated to the Virgen del Rosario, was built between 1718 and 1728 under the direction of Masters Juan López de Robles and Alfonso Gutiérrez, with a Latin cross plan; it is covered with barrel vaults and a slender dome at the intersection of the transept.